Monday, May 01, 2006

Hey guys. Well we had a nice weekend in Payson. Todd’s dad is horribly thin and tired but looked a lot better then the last time we were there. He had color in his face and was a smart ass, all good to see! Now that it is May I was thinking Memorial Day is coming up and since we all have a 3 day weekend we should all go camping or something. Let me know what you think. If we went up north somewhere not far from Payson, Todd and I could get his dad’s truck and trailer and bring the quads out. Let me know I think it would be fun.

What is everyone doing this weekend? If everyone does not have plans maybe we can BBQ and swim or I can cook up some yummy food including the damn okra everyone has been bitching about LOL I would love to get us all together again, I have so much fun with my friends J

Speaking of plans I rescheduled the happy hour party I won at Fox and Hound for Sunday May 21st from 3pm – 5pm. I do need to know how many people we will have so let me know if ya can make it or not. Mrs H if you want you can invite Kristy also, and her man if she is still seeing him.

I love you all!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Dakini said...

Count me in for camping :P

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Mrs. H said...

Hey wow! I had almost given up on you ever writing anything over here. I should be in bed but I am catching up on Days. When that alarm goes off at 445 or whenever it is Dave has to get up, it sure is going to suck. It was fun this weekend considering I was such a grouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home