Tuesday, May 09, 2006

See what I get tomorrow??? WOO HOO!!!! I am picking up my 2006 PT Cruiser at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited!

Ok also quick updates on the weekend:

Friday- Met with Angie and her fiance Ron. The Baron and I met them at the Motel 6 in Tempe and we went to some bars that were in walking distance and got smashed, we had a fabulous time! It was great to see her.

Saturday- Went to another fun BBQ at Mr and Mrs H's house. Thanks again I had a lot of fun and I am so glad we all hang out so much more now. I had really missed my friends before I met Todd. Now I have a great guy who actually claims my friends as his and it makes things so much more enjoyable.

Sunday- Hung out at the pool, Mr Rheaume came over and him and the Baron hung out at the pool an hour longer then I did. Made dinner and just had a nice day.

Things are great I am a happy camper and love you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home